Each year Gardeneers has been around, we’ve learned so much about gardens, organization, and resources. We are thrilled to share our learnings with you so that together we can grow school gardens.
OUR PARTNER SCHOOLS
BENEFITS OF A SCHOOL GARDEN
School gardens act as a living laboratory where students are active participants in their learning.
Research shows that school gardens lead to:
- improved knowledge of nutrition
- increased preference for fruits and vegetables
- greater interpersonal and cooperative skills
- better science testing scores
- reduction in crimes and an increased feeling of safety
RESOURCES FOR YOUR GARDEN